Sunday, November 30, 2008

Family time

We all enjoyed a nice four day weekend, no work for either of us. We got to spend much quality time with Audrey. Thanksgiving was at Brent's parents house and my parents came too which was really nice. It was very low key and I liked it. This is the first Thanksgiving weekend in 6 years of being a mortician that I have not worked, so I had to get to bed early and pick my mom up at 5am for shopping Friday morning. It was actually really fun and I loved, I got a ton of clothes for Audrey. I was home by 10am.

Saturday we had lunch with Heidi and Lucy, we had not seen them in so long, almost a month. It was great to catch up. Brent and I went to the movie Role Models Sat. night, it was funny. Today my mom and I baked cookies for the holiday season and Audrey even helped a little. We got our house all decked out for Christmas, it looks great. Brent even bowled a 211 today, highest score of the bowling season, woo hoo!




Audrey discovered this weekend that she loves paper!

Hanging out with Grandpa Dan before he headed off to work.


6 comments:

Heidi said...

Yippee for paper! What an exciting discovery, Audrey! I'm glad you guys had some much needed down time together ;)

Mindy said...

Fun weekend! That's a cute picture of Audrey and grandpa.

Curt Wood said...

Yes, she was really into that napkin:)

211! That's pretty incredible. I've seen some pro players on the TV not score that high.

Carolyn said...

Babies find so much entertainment in the simplest things!

Sarah said...

Great stuff, that paper. :) Thanks for sharing, you guys!

kborn said...

Oh, paper. I remember the day Q discovered it...and she still prefers magazines to any toys!! :-)

And she is so adorable!