Sunday, November 23, 2008

Glad the weekend is over

Brent and Audrey spent all weekend together, that is what happens when I have a busy weekend at work. Last night, although I had not seen Audrey all day really, we decided to go out bowling and out for supper with my parents and Brent's parents hung out with Audrey. I missed my little lady, but I think Brent needed some time away and he bowled his highest game yet, 192. He can't wait to go to league on Tuesday and brag it up.

Brent gave Audrey plenty of exersaucer time over the weekend, this picture cracks me up her legs and her funny smile, she is so funny.

I think dad wore her out:) We had a couple of rough nights getting Audrey to sleep, she was a real fighter, but tonight she was out right away.

2 comments:

kborn said...

cute!!!

Mindy said...

What a weekend! Good thing this week is a short one! I love the picture of her in her saucer!