Sunday, July 26, 2009

Good Luck Daddy!

Brent is leaving for a week tomorrow for the Border to Border Triathlon. He is doing it with some biking friends of his, they start in Luverne and go to the Canadian border. They have a four man team. Tuesday and Wednesday are spent biking over 200 miles relay style. They bike for so long and switch out the riders. Chris' wife and Mike's brother go along and drive the support vehicle. Thursday is spent running relay style and then Friday is canoeing, two man teams. Brent was supposed to be on this team last year and it was too close to time Audrey was due, so I would not let him go. He is really pumped for this and I am excited to hear how it goes and see pictures. I am fortunate we are staying at my parents house to have my mom's help when I am on call and plus I hate staying home alone. It will be girls week! We are going to miss Brent, but I do have to remember, I did leave for a week in February without him, it's his turn. We do have a family vacation to look forward to in August, enough of these vacations alone.



Audrey chillin in Grandpa's chair.

It was finally hot out again so we got the water table out.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Brent's triathlon sounds interesting!! Good luck!!

We watched the HOLT video my dad made, and I love the footage of Cal and Audrey checking each other out in the stroller!

Heidi said...

Good luck, Brent! We'll have to have Audrey over to play soon...I was organizing the playroom today and found all sorts of things she would like!

kborn said...

HOLY cow, who's that girl growing into a toddler?!

Good luck to Daddy, alright!