Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The vampire is a HE!

Daycare spilled the beans today after the fourth bite from the vampire, it's a HE! Now onto the arm, I guess HE bites in a different spot each time looking for his favorite. I hate to be joking about this, but what do we do? I had no idea this was something that just could keep on going and going and going. I feel terrible for Audrey. Daycare always gives us an accident report and under situation today it said: "Audrey was climbing in the muscle room and was bit in the arm by her friend." Okay, who's friends just bite them. I would say this is not her friend, ha. Is thier such thing as, four strikes and you are out of daycare for biting? Find a new daycare for your vampire child.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Honestly....I would think there would be some sort of consequence for that child's family.

Christine and Curt said...

wow...you guys are uber patient. is Audrey okay? my coworkers did mention a three strikes and then you are out type thing. keep in mind this baby is biting other kids too? so he has exceeded the three strikes. is it possible to keep this baby separate from other babies? would it be be weird for Brent to come and see what is happening? some people also mentioned taking Audrey to a different daycare...which I know would be really hard to do in Mankato. plus it's convenient for you guys. this news is honestly frustrating for me to hear because it seems like you guys weren't provided with possible solutions.

Carolyn said...

Possible love bites???

Curt Wood said...

whoa... our child will have no friends:)

kborn said...

Q gets like that when she's overtired or wants her nap. She starts to strike out at me (and since we're staying with friends, their 1 year old). I, luckily, realize she's getting tired and put her down before anything serious like biting another kid starts!

Poor Audrey!!