Sunday, August 30, 2009

Relaxation

Tomorrow we are off to Wisconsin to stay in a cabin with Brent's family for a few days. We are so looking forward to some relaxing before we move next Saturday. It's been a long two weeks getting our house ready to move into. It looks incredible and I promise to post some before and after pictures, we just haven't had time. I am so impressed with everyone who helped us the last two weeks, many of hours were spent tearing wallpaper, priming, painting, and putting up our new railing to make it safe for Audrey.

A lot has happened during our two month stay at Grandma and Grandpa's house. I have enjoyed many nights of not cooking (okay all nights). I am not sure I am going to remember how to cook, but I am so excited to use my new kitchen, a kitchen I can actually move around in. Audrey has really became close to my parents while living here, which has been awesome to see. She also learned to walk while living at my parents house. These are things we will never forget. It's been wonderful mom and dad, thanks for letting us stay and letting us invade your space for so long!

When we return from vacation it may be a while before an update with pictures unless I return to my parents house. We won't have internet hooked up for atleast a couple of weeks. Wish us luck on our move, if you feel like helping, we won't turn anyone down:)

1 comment:

Emily B said...

Good luck you guys! Enjoy your much needed weekend of relaxation!