Sunday, January 23, 2011

Blog Party

Thanks to Katie, Mike, Quinn, and Vincent for hosting the 2nd blog party. It was such a fun time to have 12 little kids together for a couple hours. They all got along so well, I was impressed. Quinn is awesome at sharing all of her toys. It was fun to have some new little guys at the party too, Kai, Vincent, and George. I hope we are able to do this again this summer, I am looking forward to a party outside. I also like the idea of us parents getting out together without kids, that would be fun.



This picture of Natalie cracks me up, she is so grown up looking.


Sebastian is so ready to take some steps on his own.


Quinn is so darn cute and not shy at all, it's amazing. She was climbing all over me within a half hour of me being there.







George doing what he does best!




Callum should be in gymnastics with Audrey, he would fit right in.





Yeah, Audrey refused to sit with the girls for the pictures, this is the best she would do:)






4 comments:

Mindy said...

You got some really fun pictures!

kborn said...

pictures are so fun!! they make me giggle. mike and i were impressed with quinn too! :-)

Christine Wood said...

those are fun pictures!

Josh & Carolyn said...

All the kids did very well with each other -- they are all so cute.