Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Latest

We had a nice, busy weekend. Friday night we enjoyed a fish supper at my parents house. Suprisingly enough Audrey loved the fish. Saturday Brent and Audrey went to Chaska for Cousin Seb's 1st Birthday Bash, I had to work this weekend, so I didn't get to go. I once again enjoyed supper with my parents since my family was not home.

Today we officially became members at Messiah Lutheran Church. We have been wanting to find a church home for a while now and we can finally say we found a place we love and look forward to going every Sunday. The music is fantastic, the pastors are wonderful and we just have felt incredibly welcomed ever since we started going. We are really excited and Audrey actually does really well at church every week.

We ended the eveninig with make your own pizza night, doesn't get better than that.



Some funny things Audrey has been saying lately:
1. She put her baby (named Baby) in the corner yesterday and Brent asked her why Baby was in the corner and she said, "She needs to listen the first time."
2. Brent and Audrey were riding in the car and she really wanted to listen to "Wheels on the Bus" and so Brent gave in and played her favorite song and Audrey said, "You're my hunny!"
3. Audrey went into the potty, she likes to go in by herself now and she said, " I will go in by myself, it will just be a minute."


3 comments:

Mindy said...

I love the funny quotes! the first one reminds me of the Dirty Dancing quote, "nobody puts Baby in the corner!"

Christine Wood said...

those audrey sayings are cute and random! a fish dinner sounds good right now.

Josh & Carolyn said...

I'm hungry for some pizza now! Glad you found a church, we keep talking about actually going, but never get around to it. . .