Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Little Gymnast

Audrey had her first night of gymnastics tonight, she had an absolute blast. She listened really well and tried to do everything they told her to do. Some of the warm up moves were confusing to her, but I think with time she will be doing the "table" pose like a pro. During each different event while everyone takes their turn, the kids play with puzzles. I asked Audrey tonight during bath time what her favorite part of gymnastics was and she said, "The puzzles!" Audrey is a pretty shy girl so I wondered how she would do participating in the class and when they moved on to the trampoline and her teacher asked who wanted to go first, Audrey said, "Me" and just sprung herself forward towards him. She was pumped and loved everything about the class, especially jumping into the foam pit at the end of the class.

I totally didn't think all the kids would have leotards, maybe it's just me, but I thought the kids would be wearing just regular clothes, I was wrong. Audrey was the only one not wearing a leotard. I guess we'll be shopping this weekend.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Ha! I can't believe they all had leotards!! That is awesome she was so outgoing, go Audrey!!

Mindy said...

Fun! Natalie still asks to go back to gymnastics; it's such a ball!

I found great leotards at Target, in the girls' (not toddler) section. She'll look so cute!

Christine Wood said...

that's so cute. leotards are a must in gymnastics...along with ponies which i'm sure audrey will love...leg warmers too.