Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sensitive Chick

One of Audrey's teachers asked us today if Audrey has been more emotional or sensitive at home lately. I guess in the last couple of weeks at daycare she gets pretty upset when someone bothers her or if she is told "no". I guess I didn't really pay much attention to it, but she gets upset even if the cats bother her or try to take any of her toys. I think Audrey is just a sensitive little girl, which I don't think is necessarily a bad thing.

I know she has a tough side to her also, just wait until we get a picture of her in her new leotard for gymnastics, it's awesome, very tough looking!

1 comment:

Christine Wood said...

Nothing wrong with being in tune with how you feel. At her age it is okay to feel frustrated when she hears no...at least she gets it.