Sunday, June 12, 2011

One Nice Day

Saturday was the nicest day of the weekend, wow, I thought it was supposed to be nice all weekend. We started off the day on Saturday running the 5k in Janesville for Haydaze. It was the perfect morning for a run, Brent ran with me and pushed Audrey in the jogger, it was great! Audrey felt awesome being in a race and this older man next to us at the start leaned down and told Audrey, "Just think, you will cross the finish line ahead of your dad!" It was pretty cute:)

I went shopping with Heidi in the afternoon, which is always good. It's not often we get to hang just the two of us without the girls. Then Brent, Audrey and I went over to Owatonna Saturday evening and visited my parents and aunt and uncle at the campground. We had supper with them and just hung out by the fire. It was nice and relaxing.









2 comments:

Heidi said...

Super fun hanging out this weeekend! You look so so great in that photo - hot mama!

Josh & Carolyn said...

I bet it was a great run for all of you! Kinda special that Audrey got to "run" it with you!