Friday, June 10, 2011

Three Amigos

Today is graduation from the toddler room at daycare for Audrey and her best pals, Alexis and Gwenyth. They are all three moving together to preschool on Monday. I am so happy they get to move together, they are the best of buds.

I hope it's a good transition on Monday. They have a bit more structure in preschool, which I think Audrey is totally ready for. She has been getting to spend time over there off and on for different activities, so I think it will be ok.

Last week she spent the morning over there and then they started setting up the cots for nap time in preschool and one of the teachers looked over and Audrey just had tears rolling down her cheeks and they said "Audrey what is wrong?", and she said "I don't want to nap over here." So, I am worried about her naps at first, but I don't think it will take long to get it all down.





5 comments:

Doug and Bev said...

Great job Audrey! I'm sure you will do wonderful in preschool. All three girls look so cute in their caps and gowns

Claire said...

So cute!

Christine Wood said...

So cute! I hope the transition goes well.

Josh & Carolyn said...

Seriously, they have little graduation gowns?!?! Nice.

Heidi said...

I love the little caps and gowns - so darn cute!