Monday, March 24, 2008

I did it!



I finally had it in me to make an appointment and cut my hair short, it's great, I absolutely love it. It's going to take a lot of getting used to, but it's exactly what I wanted. It was a good way to end my long weekend.

We had a great Easter at Brent's aunt and uncles place. They live only a few blocks away from us. First we went to sunrise service at the church like we do every year, 6:30 A.M. and it was snowing, the first Easter I remember for a long time where it has snowed. It was actually really cool though being outside at sunrise by the fire and the snow falling. I ate tons of candy:)

I had my 25 week check up today and all is good with Baby Wood. We are so releived. Brent came with to this appointment becuase we went over the ultrasound we had almost a month ago, so for a month we have been curious to find out the results. All is well, the baby is growing like it should and all of the organs are right on track, the heart, lungs, kidneys all looked good and it's limbs are all growing nicely too. Whew.

Back to work tomorrow to show of my new hairdo.

8 comments:

Mindy said...

That IS short! Cute! Looks easy, so you can enjoy a few extra minutes of sleep tomorrow morning!

Anonymous said...

I'd say it looks sexy, but your married and expecting so that would be wouldn't be appropriate. :)

Christine and Curt said...

i think it looks super cute. nice choice. did your hair dresser use a razor or shears? do you have to use product?

Carolyn said...

Wow, you look like a totally different person! Nice!

Heidi said...

LOVE it. Good to hear all is good with baby Wood! We can't wait until she (or he) is here!

Anonymous said...

I like the new you! Very cute cut. You'll never want to go back to having to fuss with your hair.

Nana said...

Okay, did you and Heidi make some kind of deal? I love both your haircuts. But you know, you always want what you don't have. I actually have dreams of having long hair again, but I'd look pretty weird.

Sue

Anonymous said...

The new haircut looks great.....I was kind of hoping you would get the tight perm like you did in 7th grade that looked like a brillo pad though....... Connie :)