Friday, March 28, 2008

Mini Van

Oh yeah, we went out searching last night for our future vehicle, a mini van. Brent has yet to think it's cool to have a van, but I am all over the idea. I like the idea of convenience and space. Brent likes the idea of what looks cool and hip. He said he is willing to try and represent and make the mini van look cool, because he will be driving it:) Now the question is, what kind of mini van do we get? Their are a lot of mini vans out there, wow, we just have to find the right one now. Just wait until you see us pulling up in our new ride, don't everyone get jealous.

8 comments:

Mindy said...

Car shopping can be so confusing, can't it? Good luck! Can't wait to see the final decision!

Anonymous said...

My dad drives our mini van and all of my friends make fun of him! :) Did you watch the first episode of The Hills?

Carolyn said...

You are too funny! I'm sure Curt and Christine would be more than happy to ride in style with you! (I however prefer the non van mode of transportation, regardless of how much my father-in-law encourages us to get one!)

Heidi said...

Neal would be proud. It's a good idea really, the Jetta is not too compatible with a carseat...

Christine and Curt said...

we love mini-vans...especially the ones with 2 sliding doors.

Doug and Bev said...

Wait a minute, are you saying I have not been 'COOL' for the last 25 years! There must be exceptions to that. Say, I think I know where you can get a slightly used Dodge Caravan.

Ashton and John's mom said...

My boss has the Honda Odyssey and just LOVES it! It gets great gas mileage, looks nice, and will last forever!

We are at the point in our lives where we need one vehicle to haul kids, and one car that gets good gas mileage to drive all over the countryside to their sporting events!

Andre,Kristin,Pascal, and Nora said...

We love our Grand Caravan! And the 2008's are even cooler. Swivel stow and go seats with a pop up table. love your new hair too!