Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What should I do?


I am contemplating a short hair style, what do you think? Could I pull this off? Brent thinks it's okay, but that I will be unhappy if I do it because when I get a new hairstyle I am never happy, hmmmmm. He is used to it. I am really digging this, I found it in parents magazine. I know, I have already started reading this new magazine at the gym. My friend Heidi is getting her hair chopped off today, maybe after I see her I will be inspired even more.


6 comments:

Julie S. said...

remember how long it takes to grow out your bangs. You have not had them in a long time. The cut looks cute though.

Mindy said...

I'm getting my hair cut shorter, too! Not that short, though. Mine takes too long to grow. It's a cute cut! Plus, it will always grow back, right?

side note-I love Parents! You should totally subscribe. I did when I was pregnant.

marcyw said...

It's ADORABLE!!! I want it! Go for it. I loved your short short cut that you never repeated!

Ashton and John's mom said...

You should definitely go for it! That is super cute and would be super easy for you to style!

Heidi said...

Do it - it took me about 3 minutes to do my hair today and everyone at work loves it!

Mama K said...

I think that cut would look great on you. Go for it!