Monday, June 30, 2008

No baby yet

No, their is no baby yet, I thought maybe yesterday their would be, I had many cramps and pains, but nothing, here I am at work again for a new week.

This weekend was really nice, not too hot for one thing, which is always good for a pregnant woman. It all started Friday night when I got some new really comfortable flip flops for my ever swelling feet, they are awesome. I needed them, especially for Saturday to work at the volleyball tournament concession stand for Women of Today. I worked from 9-2 and then Brent and I went and met Heidi, Jason and Lucy and many other people at their new home in Mankato to help them move in. I tried to haul as many heavy things as I possibly could to jump start this labor, but no luck:) We are so happy to have them in Mankato, Lucy will be a great little friend for baby Wood. Heidi always said, she would live here again before our baby was born.

Sunday, Brent and I were supposed to go to Curt's triathlon, but I was nervous with all the cramps I was having, so we stayed closer to home. We went to brunch and stocked up on groceries and relaxed a bit. We went to an open house and fell in love with this house that we really didn't expect too, too bad we are not ready to move to a bigger house quite yet.

Well, I go to the doctor today, maybe he will tell me I have to stay, ha.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I think I made it to Mankato just in time. Everytime my phone rings I get so excited! Thanks for your help moving, sorry it didn't help move things along, hehe.