Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Waiting

My doctor appt. was on Monday and I am almost 3 cm dilated, woo hoo. I have had cramps and little pains here and there, but nothing yet. I am happy to be that far and not have much pain. I go again to the doctor on Monday. I thought going to the Thunder of Drums would rock little Baby Wood right out, but no such luck. However, the whole entire 3 hours of the show, the baby was dancing it up the whole time, it was awesome. I think we have a tuba player in the making:)

5 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm just so excited! Everytime the phone rings I think it could be you!!

Carolyn said...

You're so close!!!

Christine and Curt said...

so unreal. wow! maybe this weekend?!?!?! i'll come down.

Heidi said...

Girls don't play tuba. heheheh.

Carolyn said...

Can't believe you guys almost came to Curt's tri today!! no way! Nine days and counting, eh??