Sunday, October 26, 2008

One year ago today:)

October 26th of last year is the day we found out I was pregnant.

It was so incredibly exciting, thinking about how we could keep such an awesome secret for over a month especially through Curt and Christines wedding, thank goodness I am not such a huge drinker. I just carried around my 7-up glass. I remember taking a pregnancy test in the morning early and I was sad when their wasn't a second line and then I went back and looked a half hour later and I thought I saw something. I didn't tell Brent and on my way to work I bought another test. I took it at work and then I knew for sure their were two lines and I was pregnant. Brent brought me lunch and I told him at work, kind of funny.

I can't believe how time flew by and now we have our sweet little girl, it's so amazing.

4 comments:

Christine Wood said...

craziness! what fond memories! time does pass too quickly.

Carolyn said...

I totally can relate! Reading your entry reminded me of this past April. . .

Heidi said...

Aw, that is so sweet! I never knew the story of how you told Brent, cute!

Sarah said...

That's really cool Shanna! Love the blog - and thanks for the comment on ours as well. :)