Saturday, October 4, 2008

You know you are a mom when......

what you order at a restaurant depends on what is easy to eat with one hand while holding a baby.

It's been a nice weekend, we enjoyed a date night last night while my parents watched Audrey and today we hung out with some family friends from Estherville and went for a nice walk on the trail. Tonight is going to be Audrey's first night sleeping in her room, wish us luck. I guess wish me luck, I am bummed. I love having her in our room, I wake up and just look right over at her. It will be nice to have her in her room though, I may sleep a little more sound. I hear her every move and it wakes me up.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

The next step of ordering is choosing your food based on what your kid can share with you! Sounds like a fun weekend!

Heidi said...

How did the move to her own room go? It's a bittersweet transition, huh?