Thursday, October 23, 2008

Week Recap

Audrey is three months old and is so much fun, each and every day she continues to be so content and so happy. She gives us plenty of smiles and has the greatest personality. We are loving our little girl:) Here are some fun pictures from our week.

Brent and Audrey love to cuddle at night.

Mom is always making those crazy noises.


She is starting to get a really strong neck, so we had to try out the bumbo seat, she almost fills out the entire seat, whoa.

I absolutely love this picture, not sure if it's the red pants or what, ha.


5 comments:

Mindy said...

I can't believe she's in the bumbo already! she's growing so fast! Natalie wanted to climb into the computer while I was looking at this, she kept pointing and yelling, BABY!

Heidi said...

Look at her in that bumbo! Wowsers. I have the bumbo tray for you...Lucy never used it - I forgot I had it, oops.

Carolyn said...

I do like her in her little red pants too! She is so cute!

kborn said...

OMG, the bumbo already? She's too precious. You two seem like ridiculously proud parents (aren't we all, though!?!). She's ridiculously adorable, so it all works out.

Christine Wood said...

so cute.