Monday, October 6, 2008

Reading

We love reading to Audrey, she is starting to pay much more attention to the pages now, she loves looking at the pictures and bright colors.


Here is Dad pretending that Audrey is riding a motorcycle, complete with sound affects. She loves it:)

I forgot to update everyone on Audrey's big move to her own bedroom. It has been good, she isn't sleeping through the night now, she wakes up once or twice during the night, but I think she is just getting used to her room and things will get more comfortable for her.


4 comments:

Christine Wood said...

Glad Operation Move Audrey to Baby Room was a success! She's a good baby.

Heidi said...

omg, that picture with Brent is soooo cute. I'm loving her big smiles. She will get used to her own room soon!

kborn said...

She's getting so big so quick!! I remember when I could read paper books with Q on my lap.....it's been awhile though. :-)

Carolyn said...

Glad to hear the transition to the room went well!