Monday, August 2, 2010

Bad Mommy

Lately if Audrey gets angry about something she likes to hit our arm, she knows it's wrong, we are working on that. I always tell her do not hit mommy and tell her things like use your gentle touches and it's not nice to hit people. Tonight we were at the park and their were other people around and she was climbing up to the slide and stepping on some railings she shouldn't be and I said, "No Audrey don't stand on the railing." She kept saying back to me, "Mommy, don't hit me, mommy don't hit me." I can only imagine what the other people probably thought of me, bad mommy.

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

omg that is too outrageous!

Les said...

That is hilarious!

Heidi said...

Expect a visit from child wellfare...I've reported you!

Mindy said...

Hilarious! I know how you feel--I have had a similar experience...Natalie likes to race to places now, so at the park once she yelled, "don't beat me! don't beat me!"

kborn said...

ha ha. Q did the same thing at that age...they just repeat when they hear...sort of! and at the park in this heat? you're hard core!

Bonni said...

That reminds me a little bit of the time when my mom was going somewhere with my grandpa (her dad)...

He had Alzheimer's and because of it, could be very challenging. She stopped to get gas and while she was inside paying, he had gotten out of the car and was going up to people and asking them to take him with them because 'this lady' was trying to kill him. She was embarrassed!!!