Monday, February 7, 2011

Call me a Cougar

So, I had a fitness assessment at the Y a couple weeks ago. I wished I had done this before I ever started working out just to see how much I could improve. They go through tons of little tests, the sit and reach, sit ups, bench press, then height and weight to come up with your metabolic age. My metabolic age is 22. I was so impressed that I came home and bragged about it to Brent. He decided he best go have a fitness assessment also and see where he is at with his metabolic age. He just had his on Saturday and couldn't be more excited to be living in a 12 year olds body, ha. So, there you have it according to metabolic age, Brent is 12 and I am 22!

Happy 13th Birthday tomorrow my love!

6 comments:

Les said...

Wow! That is impressive for both of you! Way to go! I don't think I would want to know my metabolic age;-)

Claire said...

That's awesome! Way to go! Is that something they do for free? I'll have to check about it at our Y. It would be interesting.

And happy birthday Brent!

Josh & Carolyn said...

Seriously a 12-year-old??! How is that possible?

Heidi said...

I'm terrified to do it, but I just might. Then you can be like, my husband is 12 and by friend is 72. Great...

Happy Birthday to Brent!!!

Shanna said...

Yes Nikki, it's free at the Y, I never knew about it either until someone else told me they did it.

Mindy said...

I'm with Heidi...I don't want to know my metabolic age!!

Hope Brent had a GREAT birthday!