Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Strange Addiction

Has anyone ever seen this show? Their was a marthon on TLC the other day of My Strange Addiction, I mean these people are addicted to some crazy things: eating couch cusions, picking scabs, having a manequin as a girlfriend (this guy actually would buy clothes and other gifts for his manequin girlfriend), death, wearing make-up. Those were the episodes I saw anyway, I couldn't stop watching, I mean seriously the guy dating the manequin was just bizarre. I guess that is why the show is called My STRANGE Addiction.

Obviously not much has been going on here since I have no great pictures to post and nothing else to talk about but this show. We are looking forward to a fun weekend since I am not working, I will try and take some pictures.

No comments: