Sunday, February 27, 2011

Weekend Happenings

We had a nice weekend here, considering I worked this weekend. Friday night we hung out with some of Brent's coworkers and had a guitar hero night. Audrey had a blast sitting at the snack bar eating lots and lots of treats. She was so hyped up by the time we left, which was far past her bedtime. She even jammed out on the guitar showing off for a bit. Usually when Brent takes Audrey to visit his coworkers after work she is so shy, not once she gets a little sugar in her:)

I guess at daycare Audrey keeps talking about gymnastics, we didn't sign her up again after her last session, but I guess we need to. I told her I need to sign her up. So, whenever someone asks her about gymnastics, she says, "My mom needs to sign me up." I didn't realize how much she loved it.

Whenever I ask Audrey to smile she closes her eyes, hilarious.

So, lately when Audrey wakes up from nap her bangs are absolutely crazy, remind you of "Something About Mary?"

Today Audrey said she had to go in our bathroom and that Brent needed to stay out, not sure if that is being bossy or independant, but when Brent went to check things out, this is what she was doing. Hanging out on our bed with the cats.



1 comment:

Heidi said...

Those bangs are AWESOME.