Saturday, February 21, 2009

Day #1




Audrey and I have officially been on our own now for one full day. We had all kinds of fun today. We played, went grocery shopping, ate bannanas (mmmm Audrey loves banannas), and had a bath. Shanna called this afternoon to let us know that she made it on the ship.


While Audrey and I were hanging out all day a thought came to me. "I pay someone to watch this little beauty all day during the week?" It seems like someone should be paying me for giving them that opportunity. They are the lucky ones.


Keep checking back. I am going to do my best to keep everyone posted on our week.

5 comments:

Emily B said...

Oh that's great, Brent!! They should be paying you:) Have fun while mama is away on vacation.

Heidi said...

Looks like you have everything under control! And you are right, it's crazy we pay people to have fun with our kids all day long!

kborn said...

Good job! I should take a cruise and let Mike have fun like that too.....hmmmmmm....... :)

Josh & Carolyn said...

I'm sure Shanna isn't too worried about how Audrey is doing! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun.

Shanna said...

Thanks for posting pictures Brent, I needed to see her little face;)