Friday, February 27, 2009

Signing off

In just 24 hours Shanna will be back. Whooo hooo!!! I have missed her more than I can even put into words. I haven't slept well all week without her next to me, I miss her coming home at the end of the day and how excited she always is to see Audrey and me, I miss watching her play with Audrey because they always make me laugh, and I miss her stories from work, because lets face it, as much as I love my job, there are not many exciting stories that start out with "So there I was tieing out my balance sheets..." I could go on and on about all of the things that I miss about her but I won't.

Audrey and I have had a great week. I know that I am probably slightly bias and that all parents probably think and say this but Audrey is the worlds best baby. She makes my job of being a Dad the most enjoyable and rewarding experience that I have ever known.

We have someone coming to take a look at the house Saturday afternoon so wish us luck.

Hopefully I have done an ok job keeping up with the blog this week. Who knows if Shanna will let me maybe I will throw in a post of my own every now and again now that I know what I am doing.

5 comments:

Christine Wood said...

hey brent! you make the best dad and husband!!! i really do enjoy your blog postings!!! i agree, Audrey is the best little baby. we'll be down on sunday. possibly see you guys then!?!?!?! good luck with the showing today!!!!!

kborn said...

I meant to add 'blog postings' to your list of wonder-duties this week!

Enjoy your time with the Mrs again this weekend.

Good luck with the house showing. Just hope they realized you do have a kid and that involves extra "stuff" :)

I would have to meet Audry to see if she's better than Quinn. BUT, with my sleeping experiences this week...I'm sure Audry beats her there hands down! And Audry will only get more fun! It's amazing how much they start learning every day from here on out!

Heidi said...

You are a super-dad! We've enjoyed keeping up with you this week!

Mindy said...

Thanks for posting about your week! I'm excited to see some tropical pictures soon!

Carolyn said...

Not bad Brent! You have managed to take care of Audrey, bowl, and do this thing called blogging. :) Consider yourself accomplished!