Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Audrey




Audrey woke up this morning as happy as ever. I took her temp and it was 98.4. She is a super baby. When I picked her up from daycare this afternoon they told me that she had been very happy all day. We had a great night together. We played, had a bath, played some more and then had a bottle and she was off to bed. She was very cooperative and let me put her in her excersaucer while I cooked myself up a supper of steak, corn, and mashed potatoes. Once she went to sleep, I was able to get outside to shovel (don't worry, I took the monitor with me). I had to pay a couple of bills (first bills that I have payed in 6 years I believe) and now I have a load in the washing machine. I didn't want Shanna to come home to piles of laundry and bills. That would be no fun. Friday is almost here. Just 2 more days and my best friend will be back. I can hardly wait. Friday evening Audrey and I are joining G&G Wood, Randy, Rachel, Terry, and Larry for supper at Mazatlan. Well, I need to fold some clothes and watch Survivor.




3 comments:

kborn said...

My door is open to you visiting whenever you want! Pay bills, laundry, dishes, happy fed baby...you're a pro!!

:)

Mindy said...

You ARE a pro! You've really got the single dad system down!

Heidi said...

You are such a good daddy and husband! I can't wait to see Shanna either!